Friday, December 30, 2011

you are in my thoughts each day


Breana, Bron, Baumin,

Where can I even begin?! From this morning when I put on the cutest gold necklace you got me for Christmas, you are so ‘deer’ to me. Or last night hot boxing my car and giggling through that fucked up mini leg sex scene. To tonight, after spending the last 12 hours of my day watching a NY Ink marathon feeling completely useless I get the nicest nicest message ever, just because:

god.
sometimes i go to danielle vacca's page and read what people have said to her, and i just cry.
i don't know what i would do if you were to go. even if you were just to move away, i don't know what i'd do. i really love you. and i really admire you. you inspire me to be more creative, more spontaneous, more responsible and more respectable than i am. you make me want to be a wonderful person, someone to make you proud.
you are beautiful, harmony. and i'm sorry i don't tell you this more. you have lit up my life in so many ways, and i just feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude for you.
this is so random, but i just wanted you to know.

i love you.
love,bron.

My other half, down to the last period after your name, “bron.” I know I pay attention to detail just as much as you do and I admire that so highly. Ever since that note passing bus ride in middle school you have been the one who knows the most about me. Still now, 11 years later we can sit for hours swapping ideas, thoughts, philosophies, perspectives, values, goals, gossip...the conversation is absolutely endless with you. If anything ever feels bad or heavy we talk about it, clear the air. I promise to always try to remember to let each other feel conscious and never go through another ‘interruption’ in our friendship because I need you in my life. You are definitely one of the few people I confide in and look up to. I love the way you speak cursive when you’re excited or the fact that you always know everything about the news all the time, seriously you’re the most intelligent person I know. You have an opinion about everything and you aren’t scared to debate someone on their point of view, in fact I think you actually enjoy fighting.. even if deep-down you know they’re occasionally probably right (: You are the type of person who can relax and hang in on a Friday night in holey sweats and 5 day old hair, or be a beauty queen everyone admires that takes all the attention out of a room. You have presences unlike any other, something about you demands respect. Inspiring in every way possible, you always have an answer to any of my questions or problems. I know it sounds clique but you entirely have wisdom beyond your years my peach! Every single thing you do is thought out and done in a manner all your own, it never feels drawn-out or expected.. and it’s always just enough to leave me wanting more. The way you compliment me for no reason, “you’re the kind of friend everyone wishes they had.” You have changed me in an extremely indescribable way and I wouldn’t take it back for anything. You are the type of friend I will have and want to have when I’m 98. Permanently raising the standards of every person in our lives. I love seeing all the layers of your complex little bean, believing in you, loving you, watching you grow, discovering hand-me-down’s I gave you 10 years ago that you still cherish, all the little things you remember about life and love and us. You make all my days a little better; I can just picture you cheesing that big gorgeous smile! You are truthfully to be truthful soooo soo beautiful breana. In an out gurrlll. My sister I always wanted, my best friend that can spend 4 hours getting ready taking pictures listening to high school punkrawk with and never ever think twice about it. The girl that sketches little hearts and doodles on scraps of paper, and who can eat candy for a living. The girl who would rather drive 2 blocks than walk, and who puts three too many pumps of chocolate in her coffees , and most of all to the rainbow girl with a donk who sleeps with one leg on my bed.

You always make me remember to do things with passion.

I love you like the sun loves the moon.

whatever, forever xox hamron.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...