Friday, December 30, 2011

HEY COWBOY!


Michelle my bellie, my Micky Meeko, my beef, my babes,

I could probably write a whole book describing you. We share a telekinetic power that puzzles whoever we’re around. You know you’re my main homegirl, can you believe we have known each other over 10 years?! Holyshitsrsly! I know we haven’t always been the closest but I cherish and appreciate this last year so much we have grown a lot and learned a lot. I love you even more every day, I would never wish to change our summer spend alldayerryday together no matter what. You on the long couch me on the other; You in the green suit, me with the green blanket; You hording Frothie and Bean humping Bent. You are absolutely one of the funniest people I know. Big blk dong making you throw your phone in the Vegas toenail hotel room, queen lurking every page known, singing rock band with me in the most annoying whinny voice possible, fishing across the hallway, and sneaking in on me naked at Jefferson. I love the fact that we can do absolutely nothing and laugh our asses off doing it. I know I’m sometimes hard on you about painting your nails or coming out to do stuff, but I only push you when it’s for the best, promise (: plus you have my favorite hands, and they should look their finest right?! You have taught me in so many ways that it’s okay to be single and that regardless all you really have is yourself and you better fucking learn to love. I don’t always know if you intentionally instill these life lessons but you’re a damn good teacher and I appreciate everything I’ve learned. Michelle’s life lesson 101 “Not everyone’s a shithead, but most are.” Hahah you have a unique talent that can bring me up even when I’m in the worst mood, feeling depressed for days. You bring me back from the dead. Just thinking about you now brings a smile to my face. “I love you because we h8 the same stuff.” I can’t wait to see you tomorrow and drink a pitcher of mojitos maybe even a bloody mary! God, you sometimes blow my mind, you are so beautiful and 80 percent of the time you don’t even apprehend! My, my, you will make a great mother, biggest blue eyes and most caring evski.

Things I never did before you:

twit, tweet, twat-

want, have, own an IPhone-

long for oovoo dates-

eat the hummus at Bardenay –

think twice about hitting a car on the Cadet corner-

love all jean everything outfits-

eat nothing but broccoli-

wax taco meat-

check in-

drink pimp joose-

get roofied-

listen sex hip hop

WOW, you’ve really brought my life to another level hahahah jkjkjkjkj but in all honesty Michelle I love you like a sister and I would do anything for you. I hope you know that, I have your back before I even have mine. Committed to you and bbellion4eva, one day I hope you drive a Cutlass (SECRET: I sometimes use my 11:11 wishes on that) AND If you promise to call me verde then I promise to never face push you.

“Life is short, so don’t always follow the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh hard and never regret anything that made you happy at one time.”

I love you so much, so, so much,

xox your corndogcockonionsac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...