Thursday, May 26, 2011

one hour from home

joe (he has the same name as his owner)

gizzmo (one of my first horses, hes probably like 17 now)


lance got bucked off




i love tiny things

feeding the cows


we made the journey out to kuna the other beautiful day and rode horses at my cousins. aw, i absolutely miss being able to hop on my horse whenever i felt like it as a kid, its something i will always hold close and always try to do as much as possible. cheers to horse back riding in my future!

2 comments:

  1. one of my most prized memories was riding horses with you all the days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw tiger, and with deb, racing them and riding to the cheese factory for treats, we are planning on going again soon ill let you know so maybe you can come :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...