Sunday, May 8, 2011

my darling, my dollface, my mummy maj.

i love that: you double check everything
you never let me go hungry
you offer necessary pearls of wisdom, even if they're not always wanted :)
you can fix anything
you're never more than 8 minutes late
you always say "bye honey, i love you" at least 3 times before we hangup
you're always there for me, even when i feel dead
you gave me good genes and a solid outlook on life
you never judge me, even if i do something pretty stupid
i can always tell you my incomprehensible secrets
i owe you my life, literally
i appreciate you all days, but i especially cherish you this day.
i love you, i love you, i look up to you, i cant imagine what i would do with out you, i love you, i love you, happiest mothers day to my best mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...