Friday, April 29, 2011

list of loves

FRIDAY'S LIST OF THINGS I LOVE TODAY AND ALWAYS.

The way cats wash thier faces with their paws

People who aren’t afraid to dance, even if they really can’t dance

Missing you even when you’re right in front of me because I know you’ll be leaving soon

Getting dolled

Making the cutest things

All white everything

Inside jokes

Lyric texting

Riding horses, really fast

Holding hands with gloves on

Theme parties

Cooking things over fire

How tube tops on the right boobs never go out of style

Perfectly painted nails

Smelling your moms perfume on someone walking by

People who appreciate my coin collection

Cheersing

Laying in bed with my pets feeling like Dr. Dolittle

Having a green thumb

Making forts, even though I’m 23

Road trips

Feeling connected to old friends that you don’t hangout with anymore

Big hair, so big you can hide things in it

When a dog looks at you from the corner of his eye

New shoes that make you feel like you have new feet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...